|Project Title:||Taking OYO to Far-Western Nepal|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Shrestha, Utsav. (2019). Client relationship management through feedbacks: A case study of International Sound Service. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship has been conducted in OYO Rooms Nepal, South Asia’s largest Hotel Chain as a university requirement. Objectives of the internship includes: (1) toknow the functioning of different departments at OYO Rooms, (2) to work in Business Development Department, (3) to improve Sales Skills- Sales Pitch and Closures, (4) to know the demand and supply of OYO Rooms in Nepal. They are helping consumers in Nepal to get a comfortable stay away from home at a reasonable price. Thus building the supply chain to meet the demand of consumers in different cities of the country.
With the company, the student was assigned to work as an Intern, in the Business Development Department for 14 weeks. Upon the completion of the internship, it was found that the problem was resolved by the means of practical learning and theories concerning Psychology, Sociology, Consumer Behavior, Sales and Marketing. In this matter, the student is able to learn more about negotiation, innovating oneself to speak, delivery mindset approach and relationship management which are very important for future career development and profession.
Keywords: Business Development, Sales, Clients, Relationship Marketing.
Taking OYO to Far-Western Nepal
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms