|Project Title:||Brand Management of Project A|
|Advisor:||Mrs. Yhing Sawheny|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Shrestha, Upagya. (2019). Brand management of Project A. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
In this internship report, I will write and elaborate about the experiences and occurrences which I had encountered and those things which I had learnt during the entire internship period. Besides that, an overview of the company, Project A and study of its marketing practices. The main objective of this report study is to learn, enhance, and utilize the theoretical skills learnt in classes in professional settings; to evaluate organization’s research efforts to create a brand; to evaluate the organization’s promotional and marketing activities. I was assigned to work as an intern in the marketing department with the company. My main responsibilities were related to branding, development of marketing strategies and campaigns, research and planning events. With this internship program, I gained a firsthand experience of working environment, and application of theoretical principles to real world problems. I learnt that the problems are resolved by doing in depth market research, competitor analysis, and effective planning. Through this matter, I also got to learn about professional skills such as honesty, integrity, working under pressure, working to learn in a team together and trust other members to do their jobs properly which is very necessary, for future career growth and profession.
Keywords: Marketing Practices, Market Research, Effective Planning, Professional Skills, Career Growth.
Brand Management of Project A
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Aligning Finance with Digital Media Industry
- Taking Glocal Teen Hero International
- Managing client accounts for all business transaction of Kedia Water House
- Study of Digital Marketing and CRM in Hotel Buddy
- A study on sales department of CG | Motocorp: Suzuki four Wheelers, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study on the marketing and sales of generation next communications PVT. Ltd., Nepal
- A study of operational activities of Himalayan Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study of the customer service systems in Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Understanding marketing communication and distribution structure in the Telecom sector at Smart Telecom PVT Ltd