|Project Title:||Importance of Marketing in Service Industry|
|Advisor:||Mrs. Yhing Sawheny|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Diwaker, Merina. (2019). Importance of marketing in service Industry. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
The internship has been conducted in Hotel Mystic Mountain, a four-star hotel, located in Nagarkot, Nepal. This report contains the information about the internship carried out at the hotel. It also contains the works performed during the internship period. This internship program aims to enable students to gain more knowledge and also experience in the workplace. Internship program started from January 19th, 2020 until March 23rd, 2020.
After the conclusion of the internship, the problem was found to be addressed by empirical research and theories related to psychology, sociology, consumer behavior, sales and marketing. Proper marketing and promotion are a very critical component of the hospitality business operation that the organization will sustain.
Keyword: Internship, Hotel, Marketing, Luxury hotel.
Importance of Marketing in Service Industry
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Aligning Finance with Digital Media Industry
- Taking Glocal Teen Hero International
- Managing client accounts for all business transaction of Kedia Water House
- Study of Digital Marketing and CRM in Hotel Buddy
- A study on sales department of CG | Motocorp: Suzuki four Wheelers, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study on the marketing and sales of generation next communications PVT. Ltd., Nepal
- A study of operational activities of Himalayan Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study of the customer service systems in Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Understanding marketing communication and distribution structure in the Telecom sector at Smart Telecom PVT Ltd