|Project Title:||Factors that Affect the Efficiency of Corporate Investment—A Study of Executive Equity Incentive and Executive Financial Background|
|Author:||Mr. Liu YuLu
|Advisor:||Associate Professor Dr. Qiu Chao|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Liu, YuLu. (2021). Factors that affect the efficiency of corporate investment—A study of executive equity incentive and executive financial background. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission issued the formal “Administrative Measures for Equity Incentives for Listed Companies.” With the support of national policies, the Securities Regulatory Commission should deregulate and strengthen supervision to make the environment of China’s equity incentive system more perfect and mature, and the equity incentive mechanism more reasonable and standardized. Let enterprises better adapt to the development of the market. Investment behavior is the prerequisite for enterprises to create economic value, and investment decision-making plays a decisive role in the survival and development of the company.
This paper analyzed the relationship between executive equity incentives and investment efficiency, and used the financial background of executives as an intermediary variable to examine the mechanism of influence on the relationship between the two. This article selected the 2012-2016 Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listed companies as the research sample, selected the shareholding ratio of senior executives as a substitute variable for equity incentives, studied the impact of executive equity incentives on investment efficiency, considered the background factors of executives, and further studied the impact of executive financial background on the relationship between executive equity incentives and investment efficiency, and distinguished the nature of property rights to make research and argumentation. The research conclusions of this article provided theoretical support and empirical evidence for how companies formulate equity incentive plans, how to face the financial background of executives, and improve corporate investment efficiency.
Keywords: Executive Equity Incentives, Enterprise Investment Efficiency, Managerial Financial Background.
Factors that Affect the Efficiency of Corporate Investment—A Study of Executive Equity Incentive and Executive Financial Background
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Analysis of Cosmetics Marketing Strategy and Development Suggestions in China: A Case Study on Lancome
- Marketing Strategy Research on China Seaport City Travel Agency – Case Study on Blue Harbor Travel Agency in Qinhuangdao City, China
- The Study of Cultural Differences on International Business Negotiations between China and Western Countries
- A Study on the Spillover Effects of China’s Monetary Policy on Thailand and the Belt and Road Initiative
- Chemicals Sales Management and Business Strategy in Green Supply Chain the Case Study of Shandong Jiangyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- The problems and countermeasures of human resource management in Chinese private enterprises —Study on JIANGSU China Construction Engineering Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd
- Research on Multinational Corporations’ Investment Strategies in China’s Agriculture: A Case Study of Thailand’s CP Group
- A Study of the Consumption Tendency of Chinese Traditional Calligraphy Works by Thai-Chinese
- An Empirical Study on Consumption of Educational Products in Chinese Universities