|Title:||Foreign Employment in the Context of Nepal|
|Author:||Mr. Dipesh Acharya|
|Advisor:||Asst. Prof. Maruj Limpawattana Ph. D|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business (B.B.A.)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Acharya, Dipesh. (2018). Foreign employment in the context of Nepal. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Business Administration, Siam University.
This project report entitled “Foreign Employment in the context of Nepal” carried out at Himalayan Job Explorer Pvt. Limited has the goals to evaluate the recruitment scenario of Nepal with the promotional and marketing scope. With the company, the student was assigned to work as Marketing Specialist, in the department of Marketing with the following responsibilities: 1) Analyse insights and make marketing plans for the company (both digital and physical marketing. 2) Create campaign ideas for promoting the product in order to increase awareness, 3) Study need and interest of digital marketing. 4) Implement knowledge in regards to marketing specialization studies. 5) Know the relationship between market numbers with media content. Upon the completion of the internship, it is found that the problem was resolved by means of market research and implementing the external feedbacks given by the past as well as the present clients of the business. In this matter, student is able to learn more about the market scenario for in the real world and improving the interpersonal and organizational behaviours which are very important for future career development.
Keywords: Digital Media, Brand, Employment.
Foreign Employment in the Context of Nepal
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Market of processed meat at Prime Foods & Delicatessen
- Brand awareness analysis adopted for Panchakanya Group
- Functions of Finance Department at CARE Nepal
- Managing a proprietorship firm
- A study of the finance and account department of Pantip Park Co., LTD
- Experiential learning with social enterprise in Thailand: A case study of Bamboo School in Buriram Province, Thailand
- A study on the marketing department (Supply chain management)
- A study on the supply chain management practices at a food processing company: Meat Co food Nepal
- Marketing analysis of FMCG products of Asian Thai foods and good life beverage