|Project Title:||Functions of Finance Department at CARE Nepal|
|Author:||Mr. Prajwal Thapa|
|Advisor:||Asst. Prof. Maruj Limpawattana, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Thapa, Prajwal. (2018). Functions of finance department at CARE Nepal. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Business Administration Faculty Siam University.
The cooperative report entitled Functions of Finance Department at CARE Nepal has the goals to examine the work culture and the operational activities in an INGO firm. Objectives of the study include: to explore the procedure of preparing and using various financial document and reports, to create working ability, mentality and collaboration with team members and to understand accurate use of accounting functions and put theoretical knowledge into practice. With the company, the student was assigned to work as an Intern in the department of Finance and Treasury. Main responsibilities are to file vouchers systematically, attach supporting documents, cash and check deposits and payments, assist in auditing and tax payments. Upon the completion of the internship, it was found that the problem was resolved through going through manuals and on the job training along with the work experience gained throughout the period. The problems encountered during internship were getting along with colleague and management, time management issues, information overload and inconsistency in balance of work. In this matter student is able to experience working in corporate environment and gain flexibility along with developing professional ability to work in a multicultural environment which are very important for future career development and profession.
Keywords: Theoretical, Multicultural, Professional.
Functions of Finance Department at CARE Nepal
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Market of processed meat at Prime Foods & Delicatessen
- Brand awareness analysis adopted for Panchakanya Group
- Foreign Employment in the Context of Nepal
- Managing a proprietorship firm
- A study of the finance and account department of Pantip Park Co., LTD
- Experiential learning with social enterprise in Thailand: A case study of Bamboo School in Buriram Province, Thailand
- A study on the marketing department (Supply chain management)
- A study on the supply chain management practices at a food processing company: Meat Co food Nepal
- Marketing analysis of FMCG products of Asian Thai foods and good life beverage