|Project Title:||Managing a proprietorship firm|
|Author:||Mr. Aswin Maharjan|
|Advisor:||Asst. Prof. Maruj Limpawattana Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Business Administration in International Business (B.B.A.)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Maharjan, Aswin. (2018). Managing a proprietorship firm. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Business Administration, Siam University.
This cooperative report entitled ‘Managing a proprietorship firm’ has the goals to examine the use of concepts of marketing and managing for Branding and Brand Identity of a local firm in Kathmandu. Objectives of the study include; (1) to understand how the quality and efficiency of the products helps in marketing and branding of a product, (2) to understand the comprehensive use of branding to give brands their desired visibility and presence in the market.
With the company I was assigned to work initially as marketing and branding assistant but later I was also involved in some of the logistics management as well as in the financial department of the industry
Upon the completion of the internship, I found that the problems of the firm were resolved by means of (1) understanding the needs of the customer, (2) efficient working, (3) Maintaining the working environment of a firm.
Keywords: marketing, branding, working environment.
Managing a proprietorship firm
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Market of processed meat at Prime Foods & Delicatessen
- Brand awareness analysis adopted for Panchakanya Group
- Functions of Finance Department at CARE Nepal
- Foreign Employment in the Context of Nepal
- A study of the finance and account department of Pantip Park Co., LTD
- Experiential learning with social enterprise in Thailand: A case study of Bamboo School in Buriram Province, Thailand
- A study on the marketing department (Supply chain management)
- A study on the supply chain management practices at a food processing company: Meat Co food Nepal
- Marketing analysis of FMCG products of Asian Thai foods and good life beverage