|Project Title:||What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping|
|Author:||Miss Yuchan Lu
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Yuchan, Lu. (2020). What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
In recent years, the rapid development of E-commerce much inspired the craze of online shopping, and it makes more and more customers choose online methods for consumption. The rapid development of consumer shopping satisfaction should be the main focus of online retailers, and it is essential to further research to meet the needs of consumers. The article uses the way of literary analysis. The purpose of the study was to improve consumer shopping satisfaction while making recommendations for marketing activities. This study selected three main factors that affect customer satisfaction: service quality, information quality, and network security, and analyzes the relationship between each element. The results showed that network security quality is an essential factor affecting consumers’ shopping. Information quality and service quality are crucial factors affecting consumer satisfaction a focus on. So online merchants can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty through information quality and cybersecurity, which is the basis for trust-building.
Keywords: Customers Satisfaction, Infonnation Quality, Online Shopping.
What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand