|Project Title:||Management of Food Cooked with Charcoal in the Street Food to Mananat Rattanachantra
|Author:||Mr. Zeng Yong
|Advisor:||Dr. Zhang Li|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Journal of Buddhist Education and Research, Volume 8 No. 3 September-December 2022, Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University, Khon Kaen Campus
Zeng, Yong. (2021). Management of food cooked with Charcoal in the Street Food to Mananat Rattanachantra. (Master Independent Study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Pork Pan Restaurant In Phutthamonthon Sai 4 district. Is a restaurant that builds a reputation for itself by adopting technology to anticipate the needs of customers who use the service. Which is a forecasting program for customers’ needs By detecting from the face image costume And customer decoration equipment to analyze and present the food menu that is expected of customers with this type of need. Based on the questionnaire of customer satisfaction with the technology of forecasting the needs of this customer Found that there was a 60 percent satisfaction. Appreciate and want to come back to use the service again in the next 70 percent.
Experiments with alternate menus set by humans and forecasting programs Found that the users did not find any irregularities in the food menu.
Keywords: Cooked Food, Street Food, Gill Shop.
Management of Food Cooked with Charcoal in the Street Food to Mananat Rattanachantra
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Qianyuan Asset Management Company’s Disposal Strategy to Jinli State-owned Real Estate Zombie Enterprise
- Influence of the construction of China-Thailand railway on logistics and economic trade between China-Yunnan and Thailand
- Research on E-commerce Operation Strategy of Apparel Enterprises — A Case study of SHANGYI Apparel Co., LTD
- Research on the Anti-Stress Ability of Enterprise BYD Auto Clerk and the Improvement of Company Benefit
- Research on the Correlationships Between Customer Management and Performance — A Case Study of Xue Er Si
- Research on the Influencing Factors of Organizational Culture on Turnover Intention – A Case Study of Samsung China Group
- Research on Risk Management of Shanxi Bank and Its Enlightenment to Chinese Family Business Management
- Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd
- Research on the Impact of Online Shopping Experience on Consumers’ Repeated Purchase Intention
- A Study on the Brand Development Strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown