|Project Title:||A Study on the Brand Development Strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown|
|Author:||Mr. Chang Long Zuo|
|Advisor:||Dr. Li Zhang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Chang, Long Zuo. (2020). A study on the brand development strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
With the growing support of various preferential policies by state and local governments, cultural and creative industry parks grew everywhere. In comparison with the development speed of cultural and creative industry parks, theoretical research on developed cultural and creative industry parks has undoubtedly lagged. This study introduced concepts of the brand building into the development strategy of cultural and creative industry parks and selected “Fangtze Eurotown” as the research object. The research analyzed relevant strategies suitable for the brand development of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industry Parks and aimed to provide other experiences for brand development of similar parks.
The study followed the basic principles that propose the problems, analyze the problems, and solve the problems, initiated with theoretical and practical aspects. These principles facilitated the relevant theoretical literature and helped define the concepts of cultural and creative industries, cultural and creative industry parks, and park brands. This fundamental principle, combined with the brand development case, summarized the successful experience for the brand development of Taiwan’s “Huashan 1914″ Cultural and Creative Industrial Park, and initially obtained their strategy for brand development of the Cultural and Creative Industrial Park. The author first used a SWOT model to analyze the advantages, disadvantages, opportunities, and threats of the brand development of ” Fangtze Eurotown” in order to create a better understanding of the project, then illustrated four aspects of brand positioning, cluster brand creation, brand marketing, and brand maintenance. The development path of the park brand, namely the brand development strategy of ” Fangtze Eurotown,” was intended for the cultural and creative industry park brand development to possess a relatively complete theoretical system to support. This research concluded with a brand development strategy of Weifang “Fangtze Eurotown” and could afford a complete system of theories for the brand development of cultural and creative industry parks.
Keywords: Cultural and creative industry park, Weifang Fangtze Eurotown, brand development strategy.
A Study on the Brand Development Strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Jiangxiaobai’s Brand Construct Based on Emotional Marketing
- Psychological and Behavior Analysis of Consumers Under Hunger Marketing: A Case Study of NIKE Company
- Analysis on the Network Marketing and Strategy Optimization of Starbucks in China
- Research on the Impact of China’s Population Aging on Residents’ Consumption
- Research on Evaluation System of Social Responsibility of Public Enterprises
- Research on the Construction and Management of Echelon Talent in Growing Enterprises—Case Study on Mai Leite Nc Technology Limited Company
- Ali Pay and WeChat Pay Comparative Study in Bangkok
- Research on the Influence of Employee Social Network on Individual Performance
- An Impact Study on Consumer Experience and Buying Behaviors on Purchasing Apple Inc Products
- Study on the intermediary and regulating mechanism of paternalistic leadership on employee innovative behaviors in small and medium-sized enterprises