|Project Title:||Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd|
|Author:||Mr. Jin Fan Qu|
|Advisor:||Dr. Li Zhang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Jin, Fan Qu. (2020). Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Generally speaking, human resource management has certain commonalities. With the arrival of the knowledge economy era, competition among enterprises has gradually fallen on human resource management, and no other aspects are emphasized. The advantage of human resources has become a major concern of enterprise managers, whether it is the recovery of capital or the competition for the market, human resources should be gradually optimized and upgraded. After the gradual improvement of human resources, the core competitiveness of enterprises will increase progressively, and there is a clear positive correlation between the two. Human resources are a manifestation of the core competitiveness of an enterprise, and the construction industry has gradually become sluggish, and its brain drain rate is increasing.
Brain drain is classified as employee job-hopping due to a number of factors, such as poor industry prospects, unreasonable salary system, blocked promotion channels and unattractive bosses. This article studied the Huaxi Construction Group using questionnaire surveys. The Group’s current status of talents and brain drain were obtained, and the reasons for brain drain were analyzed. After that, based on the incentive theory, countermeasures were given to reduce the brain drain of Huaxi Construction Group Corporation. The study found that the external environment, internal environment, and personal factors all impacted corporate brain drain, while effective incentive measures could alleviate this problem.
Keywords: Huaxi Construction Group, Brain Drain, Incentive Theory.
Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Analysis on the Network Marketing and Strategy Optimization of Starbucks in China
- Research on the Impact of China’s Population Aging on Residents’ Consumption
- Research on Evaluation System of Social Responsibility of Public Enterprises
- Ali Pay and WeChat Pay Comparative Study in Bangkok
- Research on the Influence of Employee Social Network on Individual Performance
- An Impact Study on Consumer Experience and Buying Behaviors on Purchasing Apple Inc Products
- Study on the intermediary and regulating mechanism of paternalistic leadership on employee innovative behaviors in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Study on the relationship between employee satisfaction, knowledge sharing behavior and job performance