|Project Title:||Research on the Influencing Factors of Organizational Culture on Turnover Intention – A Case Study of Samsung China Group|
|Author:||Ms. Hui Yang|
|Advisor:||Dr. Li Zhang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Hui, Yang. (2020). Research on the influencing factors of organizational culture on turnover intention- A case study of Samsung (China) Group. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
High turnover rate can have a profound impact on company operations, so the managers must understand what affects turnover intentions. There are many factors affect employees’ turnover intentions, including employee satisfaction, leadership style, etc., however, rarely discusses the establishment of corporate values and how they have an affect on employees’ turnover intention or not. In a company, this corporate value is call company culture. This study tried to explain the relationship between company culture, organizational climate and turnover intention.
A total of 410 questionnaires of this study were issued and 230 were deemed valid. Through structural equation modeling analysis, it was found that company culture can significantly positively affect organizational climate, and organizational climate can significantly negatively affect turnover intention. Also, organizational climate has a full intermediary effect between company culture and turnover intention. It means that clear company culture can bring a good organizational climate, and reduce turnover intention.
The values shared by a company and the company culture can create a good organizational climate, allowing employees to integrate into the company more easily. Employees have a sense of belonging and centripetal force, which can reduce employees’ sense of insecurity and reduce their turnover intentions.
Keywords: Company Culture, Organizational Climate, Turnover Intention.
Research on the Influencing Factors of Organizational Culture on Turnover Intention- A Case Study of Samsung China Group
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Analysis on the Network Marketing and Strategy Optimization of Starbucks in China
- Research on the Impact of China’s Population Aging on Residents’ Consumption
- Research on Evaluation System of Social Responsibility of Public Enterprises
- Ali Pay and WeChat Pay Comparative Study in Bangkok
- Research on the Influence of Employee Social Network on Individual Performance
- An Impact Study on Consumer Experience and Buying Behaviors on Purchasing Apple Inc Products
- Study on the intermediary and regulating mechanism of paternalistic leadership on employee innovative behaviors in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Study on the relationship between employee satisfaction, knowledge sharing behavior and job performance