|Project Title:||Marketing and organizational strategy story: A start-up’s path to success|
|Author:||Subigya Man Tuladhar|
|Advisor:||Ms. Yhing Sawheny|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Tuladhar, Subigya Man. (2019). Marketing and organizational strategy story: A start-up’s path to success. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship was conducted at Gratia Center, the aim for me was to add value to the organization in any way possible, further develop my skills and learn as much as possible in the given time period. The purpose of the organization was to provide intensive and excellently refined programs. The programs were designed to create lasting changes in the physiological, emotional, mental and spiritual aspect in people’s lives. The company focused on bringing inner change rather than just rearranging the externalities as the world has gone more materialistic. The main reason for this internship was to explore and to learn as much as possible about the business environment. I chose a job where I would be able to perform a variety of works. The organization fundamentally hired me as a Marketing Personnel but I was well aware of the fact that my responsibilities were not only limited to marketing. I was deployed to look after operational tasks, Logistics, Event Management, human resource management, site development and even manage public relations. Gratia center is different from other companies. As, there are only very few companies working in the Personal development sector. At Gratia center we truly believe that we can make lasting changes in people’s mindset, behavior, emotion and make them realize their true potential. The services Gratia Center provides are Hall rental service, Adventurous Leadership Program, School of Mastery, Madness Marathon, Art of Public Speaking, Corporate Training, Teachers Training etc.
Keywords: Motivation, Personal development, Grow.
Marketing and organizational strategy story: A start-up’s path to success
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Aligning Finance with Digital Media Industry
- Taking Glocal Teen Hero International
- Managing client accounts for all business transaction of Kedia Water House
- Study of Digital Marketing and CRM in Hotel Buddy
- A study on sales department of CG | Motocorp: Suzuki four Wheelers, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study on the marketing and sales of generation next communications PVT. Ltd., Nepal
- A study of operational activities of Himalayan Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study of the customer service systems in Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Understanding marketing communication and distribution structure in the Telecom sector at Smart Telecom PVT Ltd