|Project Title:||Research on the Influence of Chinese Low-Cost Airline Brand Choice|
|Author:||Mr. Chen Jian|
|Advisor:||Associate Professor Dr. Chao Qiu|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Chen, Jian. (2019). Research on the Influence of Chinese Low-Cost Airline Brand Choice. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The establishment of Southwest Airlines marked the birth of a new type of aviation model-low-cost aviation model. Southwest Airlines was not optimistic at the beginning of its establishment, because it changed the internal nature of traditional airlines to a large extent. Since American traditional airlines suffered severe losses during the economic recession, Southwest Airlines has highlighted unique and brilliant achievements. People have begun to review and emulate this disruptive traditional low-cost airline model, and they have become an important development trend in the world aviation industry.
China’s total civil air transport volume has leapt to second in the world, only behind the United States. However, several low-cost airlines in China have just started. China’s social and economic development needs low-cost airlines, and many Chinese people want to fly on low-cost airlines. The Chinese civil aviation market can support the development of low-cost airlines. Considering the scale and rapid growth of the Chinese market, it is particularly necessary for economic airlines to achieve significant development. This was also an opportunity for the development of China’s civil aviation industry, And to build the brand of China’s low-cost airlines and how to let consumers choose the brand are issues that all low-cost airlines need to consider.
This article began with consumer decision theory and used the flat asset theory as the theoretical basis to construct a model of the impact of brand calorific value on consumer brand choice. On this basis, 387 consumer questionnaires about low-cost airline brands were collected. Empirical research was conducted on the questionnaire data through SPSS 25.0, and it was proposed that low-cost airlines adopt appropriate brand strategy management in different situations.
Keywords: low-cost airlines; brand attitude; brand recognition; brand selection.
Research on the Influence of Chinese Low-Cost Airline Brand Choice
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on the Impact of China’s Population Aging on Residents’ Consumption
- Research on Evaluation System of Social Responsibility of Public Enterprises
- Research on the Construction and Management of Echelon Talent in Growing Enterprises—Case Study on Mai Leite Nc Technology Limited Company
- Ali Pay and WeChat Pay Comparative Study in Bangkok
- Research on the Influence of Employee Social Network on Individual Performance
- An Impact Study on Consumer Experience and Buying Behaviors on Purchasing Apple Inc Products
- Study on the intermediary and regulating mechanism of paternalistic leadership on employee innovative behaviors in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Study on the relationship between employee satisfaction, knowledge sharing behavior and job performance