|Project Title:||Research on the Optimization of Commercial Real Estate Operation Management Based on Value Chain: The Case Study of a Commercial Project of China Real Estate Group|
|Author:||Mr. Zhang Hao
|Advisor:||Dr. Titanan Sun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
The EUrASEANs: journal on global socio-economic dynamics, issue 4(35), 2022
Zhang, Hao. (2021). Research on the optimization of commercial real estate operation management based on value chain: the case study of a commercial project of china real estate group. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Commercial real estate is an important carrier of urban competitiveness, and its development is closely related to the process of urbanization. After more than ten years of explosive growth, China’s commercial real estate has entered the stock age. With the slowdown of economic growth and the impact of e-commerce, the problems of commercial vacancy and lack of operation value were gradually exposed. The operation management of stock commercial is more and more valued by development enterprises.
The author focused on the analysis of the macro environment and industry development status of commercial real estate of China Real Estate Group, then focused on the company were analyzed profile, and the current situation of business project operation and management. The main problems and causes of operation and management from the perspective of value chain, and found the five activity links that needed to be optimized in the value chain link.
Finally, using the theory of operation value chain reconstruction and process reengineering, this paper puts forward the overall strategy of optimization and upgrading from three aspects: internal value chain, horizontal value chain and vertical value chain, and formulated specific optimization content and guarantee measures for the weak links of value activities. Therefore, the author obtained the management and control mode of the unified operation and management of the commercial real estate value chain under the new situation, realized the value promotion of the value chain, and provided reference and reference for the operation and management of the same type of commercial real estate development enterprises in reality.
Keywords：Value chain, Commercial real estate, Operation management, Optimization.
Research on the Optimization of Commercial Real Estate Operation Management Based on Value Chain: The Case Study of a Commercial Project of China Real Estate Group
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Development Strategy of Wuxi Rural Commercial Bank
- Study on strategic transformation of YG overseas study agency
- A study on the situation and development of the coffee industry in Thailand
- The Study of OPPO Mobile Phone Marketing Strategies
- Research on the influence of brand image on consumer behavioral tendencies taking LI NING sports shoes as an example
- Research on the influence of brand loyalty in furniture industry
- Study on the strategy of chongqing in the construction of two belts and one road: The concept of C-EEC urban strategic alliance
- Research on the influence of online community marketing on the brand relationship quality
- Research on after-sale service management of Shanghai Volkswagen 4S store
- The development of museum cultural creative product based on the value chain theory-taking the Shaanxi History Museum as a case Local government satisfa