|Project Title:||Research on Marketing Strategy Optimization|
|Author:||Mr. Yu Zhixiang
|Advisor:||Dr. Li Zhang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Journal of Buddhist Education and Research, Vol 9 No.1, January-April 2023
Yu, Zhixiang. (2021). Research on marketing strategy optimization. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Through the preliminary analysis of S company’s marketing strategy, this paper constructed a complete optimization scheme for S company’s marketing strategy in China under the new image. This paper combined the marketing mix, STP as the main framework theory, and the new retail wheel as the auxiliary theory. The market positioning of S Company was first analyzed for the potential target market and identified the needs of potential customers. This study used the 7P strategy in the marketing mix theory to study the marketing strategies of S Company under the new retail image. It also suggested a new marketing strategy optimization scheme combined with the upgraded consumer demand and experience under the new retail environment.
Keywords: New retail, Brand positioning, Marketing strategy, cosmetics.
Research on Marketing Strategy Optimization
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Qianyuan Asset Management Company’s Disposal Strategy to Jinli State-owned Real Estate Zombie Enterprise
- Influence of the construction of China-Thailand railway on logistics and economic trade between China-Yunnan and Thailand
- Research on E-commerce Operation Strategy of Apparel Enterprises — A Case study of SHANGYI Apparel Co., LTD
- Research on the Anti-Stress Ability of Enterprise BYD Auto Clerk and the Improvement of Company Benefit
- Research on the Correlationships Between Customer Management and Performance — A Case Study of Xue Er Si
- Research on the Influencing Factors of Organizational Culture on Turnover Intention – A Case Study of Samsung China Group
- Research on Risk Management of Shanxi Bank and Its Enlightenment to Chinese Family Business Management
- Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd
- Research on the Impact of Online Shopping Experience on Consumers’ Repeated Purchase Intention
- A Study on the Brand Development Strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown