|Project Title:||Upaya: City Cargo|
|Author:||Mr. Shubhan Joshi|
|Advisor:||Mr. Worapoom Saengkaew|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Joshi, S. (2018). Upaya: City cargo. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Faculty of Business Administration Siam University.
This Cooperative report entitled “Upaya: City Cargo” has the goal to examine the scope of cargo services within Kathmandu valley. Objective of the study includes: (1) to increase the volume of sales by finding potential clients (2) to increase the number of deliveries per day (3) to build a good relationship with the clients (4) to get an insight regarding the cargo market in Kathmandu. With the company I was assigned to work as a Marketing Associate. The responsibilities included getting insight on handling the client relationship, coming with innovative marketing strategies so as to increase the sales and the number of deliveries. In this matter, the student is able to learn more about how to get accustomed to the working environment of Nepalese Market, which is very important for future career, development and profession.
Keywords: client relationship, cargo, online platform, logistics.
Upaya: City Cargo
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The Digital Marketing Services Provided by Social Aves P. Ltd. to Cope with the Trend in Nepal
- Sales Trend of Subha Shingal International Pvt. Ltd.
- Operational Management and Financial Strategies at Regional Level
- Diversification Strategy of KSM Services Pvt. Ltd.
- A Study on Community Level Projects Conducted by Nepal Red Cross Society
- A Study of Social Media Marketing and Customer Relations
- Sales Strategies of Panchakanya Group