|Project Title:||A case study on the organizational behavior in a construction company|
|Author:||Ms. Sunaina Kandel|
|Advisor:||Asst. Prof. Dr. Rathavoot Ruthankool|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Banking|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Kandel, Sunaina. (2017). A case study on the organizational behavior in a construction company. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship is conducted at Rabina Construction Pvt. Ltd, which is widely known as A class construction company in Nepal. A construction company should understand its culture as a mean to improved the performance and efficiency. This analysis shows the organizational behavior of Construction Companies.
The main aim of the study is to find out how organizational Behavior affects the employee. It is very much important to improve the organization’s business management and let the organizational culture have the right impact on employees.
The results of the study indicate that organizational culture mainly impacts motivation, promotes individual learning, affects communication, and improves organizational values, group decision-making and solving conflicts.
Keywords: Construction Company, Organizational Behavior, Employee Behavior.
A case study on the organizational behavior in a construction company
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Marketing in non-profit organization and overview on project closure
- Marketing the pride of Nepal: Goldstar Shoes
- A case study on the traditional marketing practices in a Construction Company
- A case study on the quality assessment of product in a Construction Company
- Advocating the world’s oldest profession agriculture
- An effort towards building a better business ecosystem
- SACCOS and Loan Clients: Periodical Growth of SACCOS and its Socioeconomic Import on Loan Clients