|Project Title:||A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone|
|Author:||Mr. Xu ShaoXiong
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Xu, ShaoXiong. (2020). A research on agricultural products cold chain logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This paper mainly studied the situation of Guangxi agricultural product cold chain logistics in the context of Guangxi Free Trade Zone. This study found that Guangxi, adjacent to ASEAN, is rich in agricultural products, however, the agricultural products are difficult to preserve and easy to corrupt, hinders the development of the agricultural product market, and the development level of cold chain logistics directly affects the scale and quality of agricultural products import and export trade. This paper mainly used document research method ，it studied the situation of agricultural cold chain logistics in Guangxi and problems in the development of cold chain logistics in Guangxi. This research found the development of Guangxi agricultural product cold chain logistics was still in the beginning stages, and there was still a big gap between Guangxi logistics and advanced cold chain logistics technology for agricultural products. The establishment of the Guangxi Free Trade Zone is a major decision for China and promotes the development of facilities, talents, and policies. The demand of cold chain logistics encourages development of agricultural cold chain logistics in Guangxi. Therefore, it is of great significance to the government or enterprises to study the problems and recommendations of cold chain logistics of agricultural products in Guangxi.
Keywords: Guangxi free trade zone, Agricultural products, Cold chain logistics.
A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand