|Project Title:||A Study of New Product Development and Branding for Foreign Market in Dog Treat Industry at Yak And Yeti|
|Author:||Yash Vardhan More|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
More, Yash Vardhan. (2018). A study of new product development and branding for foreign market in Dog Treat Industry at Yak and Yeti. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
Yak and Yeti Dairy Pvt. Ltd. is a new venture of a well established business house of Nepal. This business house was taking a big step towards production in dairy industry through this new venture. I was presented with the privilege of getting my foot in the door from the very beginning of this venture.
During the internship period of the company’s start-up, I was assigned to assist in the head office in Kathmandu and travel to the factory site (in Jhapa) as and when required. The work was very demanding and required a great deal of speed and flexibility. This enabled me to get hands on experience and learn vital aspects of starting and setting up a business from the ground up. I learned about machine procurement, construction, factory set-up, operation designing, workforce planning, production planning, marketing, branding, relationship management and reporting. I also got a great deal of exposure to learn about the inner workings of Nepalese bureaucracy. I got an opportunity to apply my theoretical knowledge about marketing into practice. Hence, this internship experience has paved the road for me to become a confident professional and have a successful future.
Keywords: Churpi, dog chews, new product development, brand development, factory, production, production line planing.
A Study of New Product Development and Branding for Foreign Market in Dog Treat Industry at Yak And Yeti
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms