|Project Title:||Foreign Exchange Management System in Nepal: A Glance at Nepal Rastra Bank|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business English|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Giri, Sumiran. (2018). Foreign exchange management system in Nepal: A glance at Nepal Rastra Bank. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This report describes my internship experience at Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB), Kathmandu, Nepal. NRB is the central bank of Nepal and governs all the banks and financial institutions of Nepal. This report has been separated into four different chapters. Chapter one consists of company’s profile, organizational structure, statement of the report, objectives, expected outcome and the limitations of the internship. Chapter two is the methodology where the tasks performed are explained in details. Chapter three discusses the results and outcomes of the internship. Lastly, Chapter four is concluding chapter where the whole experience has been summed up. The main objective of this study is to present in brief the principles and practices of the organization.
During the period, I was given many responsibilities; hence, I was able to make many contributions to the organization. I got to learn the process through which license is issued to money exchange and other businesses as well as learned the requirements of this process.Also, I got the opportunity to learn about and use major financial software like Bloomberg, Reuter’s and OLYMPIC system. This report outlines all the tasks that were performed during the internship tenure at Nepal Rastra Bank. Also, it outlines the contributions made to the organization, lessons learnt, and self-assessment.
Keywords: Responsibilities, Contributions, Foreign Exchange Management.
Foreign Exchange Management System in Nepal: A Glance at Nepal Rastra Bank
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms