|Project Title:||A study of the decision of choosing Da Nang as a tourist destination for Domestic Tourists|
|Author:||Mr. Vuong Nguyen Dang|
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Hotel and Tourism Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Dang, Vuong Nguyen. (2019). A study of the decision of choosing Da Nang as a tourist destination for Domestic Tourists. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The fulfillment of visitors was one of the foremost imperative factors deciding the rate of return visitors and the development of tourism goals. The higher their fulfillment was, the more achievable the goals become, particularly through customers’ loyalty, the city will have numerous other visitors. Results of the study were used to analyze the components influencing the choice decisions of tourists to the visitor number goals of Da Nang City. The study results showed that there were 8 group factors affecting as follows: Human resources; Reasonable service prices; Variety of service products; Safe destinations; Natural environment; Infrastructure; Attitude travel; Determine destination selection. After the information was analyzed, the main objectives of this research were: First, recognize the components influencing the choices of outside visitors to the traveler goals of Da Nang City. Second, decide the need to arrange the effect degree of the components influencing the choices of remote sightseers to the tourist goals of Da Nang City. Third, propose arrangements to enhance the fascination of remote visitors to the traveler goals of Da Nang City.
Keywords: Destination, Decision, Tourists and Da Nang Tourism.
A study of the decision of choosing Da Nang as a tourist destination for Domestic Tourists
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand