|Project Title:||An effort towards building a better business ecosystem|
|Author:||Mr. Aayush K.C.|
|Advisor:||Asst. Prof. Dr. Rathavoot Ruthankoon|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Marketing|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Aayush, K.C. (2017). An effort towards building a better business ecosystem. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship was conducted at Nepal Communitere, which is a dynamic resource center and a co-working spaces which also includes an incubation program. The main objective of this study was to gain a real world experience of corporate sector. I got a chance to work as a program intern for the organization where I was responsible for the communication, social media management and logistics management. Here, I got a chance to know more about branding of the organization and how it affects the content designs of the organization for the social medias and other marketing content. Also, I was able to manage the resources efficiently for the activities of the organization. I was also able to attain knowledge about the general work guidelines of a resource center, co-working space and incubation hub. As I was involved in the brainstorming and implementation of activities for the incubation program, I got to know more about some businesses in a holistic approach.
Keywords: Internship, Co-working, Incubation, Business, Social media management, Logistics management.
An Effort towards Building a Better Business Ecosystem
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Marketing the pride of Nepal: Goldstar Shoes
- A case study on the traditional marketing practices in a Construction Company
- A case study on the organizational behavior in a construction company
- Advocating the world’s oldest profession agriculture
- SACCOS and Loan Clients: Periodical Growth of SACCOS and its Socioeconomic Import on Loan Clients
- Marketing in non-profit organization and overview on project closure
- A case study on the quality assessment of product in a Construction Company