|Project Title:||Analysis of the Development Problems and Countermeasures of Small and Medium-sized Real Estate Enterprises in Beijing – A Case Study of Capital Real Estate Co., Ltd|
|Author:||Mr. Li Tian Feng
|Advisor:||Dr. Titanan Sun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Journal of Buddhist Education and Research, Vol 9 No.2, May-August 2023
Li, Tian Feng. (2021). Analysis of the development problems and countermeasures of small and medium-sized real estate enterprises in Beijing – A case study of Capital Real Estate Co., Ltd. (Master Independent Study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Real estate and its associated industries positively promote urban modernization, economic growth, and enhancing people’s living standards. The rapid advancements in the domestic economy brought opportunities to develop the real estate industry and had a role in overheating real estate investments in numerous scopes and degrees. The constant rate of real estate speculation has seriously impeded a healthy environment within the real estate industry. To effectively resolve the negative impact has on the industry’s growth, State Council and local governments began to introduce regulation measures in 2003; however, the effects were limited. Government sectors, financial institutions, real estate enterprises, and purchasers participate in real estate, and the government sector has a significant influence on the market. Analyzing real estate market management from the governance perspective is significant to the healthy development of legitimate estate-related industries and steady economic growth.
In May 2020, the sales area of new commercial housing in Beijing was 638,000 square meters, down 6.7% yearly. Segmented into the residential transaction area of 518,000 square meters, down 15.8% year over year; the office transaction area of 17,000 square meters, year-over-year growth of 41.7%; The transaction area of commercial business was 31,000 square meters, up 1.21 times year over year. In May 2020, the total land transaction area of the city was 433,200 square meters (construction land area), down 8.70% from the previous month and up 1.74 times year-over-year. The continuous release of market demand is an excellent guide to the normalization of the market. However, repeated epidemics at home and abroad may affect market recovery in the future. When considering the strong rebound of stock housing, stock housing transactions may be delayed but not suppressed. In parallel, small fluctuations in market trends caused by the epidemic will gradually return to normal in the future. In adherence to the positioning that houses are for living in, not for speculation, it is wise to adopt city-specific policies to promote the steady and healthy development of the real estate market. Industry regulation will nevertheless help maintain the current tone that encourages the market’s smooth operation and healthy growth.
Keywords: small and medium-sized real estate enterprises, development strategy, financing strategy, real estate.
Analysis of the Development Problems and Countermeasures of Small and Medium-sized Real Estate Enterprises in Beijing – A Case Study of Capital Real Estate Co., Ltd
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Development Strategy of Wuxi Rural Commercial Bank
- Study on strategic transformation of YG overseas study agency
- A study on the situation and development of the coffee industry in Thailand
- The Study of OPPO Mobile Phone Marketing Strategies
- Research on the influence of brand image on consumer behavioral tendencies taking LI NING sports shoes as an example
- Research on the influence of brand loyalty in furniture industry
- Study on the strategy of chongqing in the construction of two belts and one road: The concept of C-EEC urban strategic alliance
- Research on the influence of online community marketing on the brand relationship quality
- Research on after-sale service management of Shanghai Volkswagen 4S store
- The development of museum cultural creative product based on the value chain theory-taking the Shaanxi History Museum as a case Local government satisfa