|Project Title:||A Study on the Influence of Organizational Culture on Innovation Management: A Case Study of Apple Inc
|Author:||Mr. Jhomphong Tomongkhon
|Advisor:||Associate Professor Dr. Qiu Chao|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Empowering Innovtion and Sustainability in the Next Normal” 27 November 2021
Tomongkhon, Jhomphong. (2021). A study on the influence of organizational culture on innovation management: A case study of Apple Incance. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Master of Business Administration Siam University.
In many respects, organizational culture is considered a critical basis for innovation in companies. Innovation can be encouraged or held back by the culture of an organization. This study examined the influence of organizational culture on innovation management, a case study of Apple Inc. The study’s objective was to ascertain the existing organizational culture of Apple and evaluate its influence on the company’s innovation. A qualitative research approach was adopted in conducting the research, and pertinent information depicting the influence of Apple’s organizational culture on the company’s innovative management was collected from secondary sources of information. It was found that Apple is organized for innovation. The innovative personal cultures of the company’s founder have been successfully imposed on Apple’s organizational culture. It relies on the organizational culture that is primarily centered on functional expertise. This culture has indeed worked best for Apple in enhancing the company’s innovativeness across all its products. It has successfully made a business brand crazy across the world over its various product offerings in the market. In conclusion, it can be asserted that Apple’s organizational culture influences the company’s innovativeness.
Keywords: Organizational Culture, Innovation Management, Apple Inc.
A Study on the Influence of Organizational Culture on Innovation Management: A Case Study of Apple Inc
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Analysis of Cosmetics Marketing Strategy and Development Suggestions in China: A Case Study on Lancome
- Marketing Strategy Research on China Seaport City Travel Agency – Case Study on Blue Harbor Travel Agency in Qinhuangdao City, China
- The Study of Cultural Differences on International Business Negotiations between China and Western Countries
- A Study on the Spillover Effects of China’s Monetary Policy on Thailand and the Belt and Road Initiative
- Chemicals Sales Management and Business Strategy in Green Supply Chain the Case Study of Shandong Jiangyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- The problems and countermeasures of human resource management in Chinese private enterprises —Study on JIANGSU China Construction Engineering Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd
- Research on Multinational Corporations’ Investment Strategies in China’s Agriculture: A Case Study of Thailand’s CP Group
- A Study of the Consumption Tendency of Chinese Traditional Calligraphy Works by Thai-Chinese
- An Empirical Study on Consumption of Educational Products in Chinese Universities