|Project Title:||Research on Online Marketing Strategy of Strawberry in Farm|
|Author:||Mr. Wu Tiefeng
|Advisor:||Dr. Li Zhang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Journal of Buddhist Education and Research, Vol 9 No.2, May-August 2023
Wu, Tiefeng. (2021). Research on online marketing strategy of strawberry in farm. (Master Independent Study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Internet technology continues to develop and gradually changes consumers’ consumption concept, online marketing of fresh agricultural products has attracted more and more attention. This study took a look at how self-produced farmers’ and agricultural products sold were specifically targeted, and strawberries were used as an example. The market segmentation, target market selection, and positioning of self-produced farmers’ and agricultural products sold were analyzed. The strawberries’ product positioning and brand positioning on the farm line were established. Based on the marketing development strategy and market positioning, farm grass mold’s online marketing combination strategy was formulated.
Keywords: Farms, Online marketing, Strawberry.
Research on Online Marketing Strategy of Strawberry in Farm
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Qianyuan Asset Management Company’s Disposal Strategy to Jinli State-owned Real Estate Zombie Enterprise
- Influence of the construction of China-Thailand railway on logistics and economic trade between China-Yunnan and Thailand
- Research on E-commerce Operation Strategy of Apparel Enterprises — A Case study of SHANGYI Apparel Co., LTD
- Research on the Anti-Stress Ability of Enterprise BYD Auto Clerk and the Improvement of Company Benefit
- Research on the Correlationships Between Customer Management and Performance — A Case Study of Xue Er Si
- Research on the Influencing Factors of Organizational Culture on Turnover Intention – A Case Study of Samsung China Group
- Research on Risk Management of Shanxi Bank and Its Enlightenment to Chinese Family Business Management
- Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd
- Research on the Impact of Online Shopping Experience on Consumers’ Repeated Purchase Intention
- A Study on the Brand Development Strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown