|Project Title:||Analyzing the business model of early stage venture capital firms and identifying the factors for success|
|Author:||Mr. Mohamed Ahmed Maher|
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Maher, Mohamed Ahmed. (2019). Analyzing the business model of early stage venture capital firms and identifying the factors for success. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The research aims to investigate the challenges that early stage venture capital (VC) firms are facing and will identify the factors that give an edge to well-established venture capital firms. With more venture capitals firms being formed as the outlook of the venture capital industry has been optimistic, the research will study the landscape and elements that a venture capital firm requires in order to thrive. This research will also explain the business model of early stage venture capital firms and how venture capital firms cover their operational costs. Looking into how the policy makers in Singapore have managed to quickly learn from the international best practices and developed policies for the local market will help us better understand how the country has managed to draw a big pool of venture capital firms and entrepreneurs. This research will deep dive into some of the essential factors that venture capital firms and entrepreneurs should build up and maintain in order to succeed, and will focus on elements which were key to building an attractive venture capital market, and will highlight the significance of establishing or relocating a venture capital firm into a market with robust policies and regulations in the venture capital industry.
Keywords: Venture Capital (VC), early stage investment, Factors of success for venture capital firms and entrepreneurs.
Analyzing the business model of early stage venture capital firms and identifying the factors for success
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand