|Project Title:||Client and Sales Handling of Rising Mall|
|Author:||Miss Priyasa Shrestha|
|Advisor:||Dr. Chanatip Suksai|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2020|
Shrestha, Priyasa. (2020). Client and sales handling of Rising Mall. Bangkok: Siam University.
This cooperative report entitled “Client and Sales Handling of Rising Mall” has the goal to understand the importance of client handling of the company through terms of proposals, MOUs and contracts for the mutual benefit of both parties. The objective includes: 1) To understand the procedure on how the company collects the rent from its clients, 2) To analyze the local market in the context of Nepal competitors view, and 3) To study the performance of the company.
I was assigned to work under the marketing department under the direct supervision of the Managing director. The major responsibilities included handling writing proposals for companies in order to place their brand in the company, creating MOU for both the company and the client and research on the prospective clients for the company. Beside this, I was also assigned to review contracts, maintain files of the company and research on the competitors existing in the market.
Upon the completion of the internship, I found that few problems could be eradicated through branding and collaborations whereas few of the problems that the company are facing is there due to lack of proper enforcement on contracts. Through the internship I learnt that the external factors
of the company hugely impacted their business.
Keywords: Branding, Proposals, MOU, Contracts
Client and Sales Handling of Rising Mall
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The analysis of marketing research & social media planning at CG education
- Internship experience at Siam – edu: Focus on the overall marketing strategy
- A study on integrated marketing-social & Offline approach at Valuefirst Digital PVT. LTD
- Competitor analysis of Pantip Suites
- The positive impact of innovation through digitalization in educational sector
- A study on the activities for value creation at Lutheran World Relief, Nepal and its projects by Finance and Administration Department
- Study of mobile wallet market in Kathmandu for the Launch of new product CG pay
- Evaluation of marketing tactics for purchase behavior in passenger vehicle