|Project Title:||Creating Brand Value and Equity in Beer Industry|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Sharma, Tushar. (2019). Creating brand value and equity in Beer Industry. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This Corporative report entitled “Building Brand Equity: Beer Industry” has the goal to explore the current market and identify new ways to place premium brand in mature market, where there are a lot of competitor brands and opportunity in the market to tap in consumers. The objectives of the study includes: (1) to understand the market & corporate working environment, (2) to reach out in markets and diversify the consumer experience, (3) to find the loop holes of competitors and tap there as well, (4) to build brand equity through increasing brand awareness, brand associations, enhancing perceived value of consumers & building bond with consumers through various activities. I was assigned to work as Brand Development Intern for the brands. The responsibilities were divided into two parts Brand Administration and Brand development along with execution to support manager in efficient operation.
Upon the completion of the internship, it was found that the problem was resolved by means of market visit, seeing how brands is perceived by consumers by self-observing on on-trade & off-trade markets. And another way is through proper communication at the point of sale which is effectively supported by Point of Sale Merchandise (POSM), Advertising material used to communicate product information to the consumers. In this matter, student is able to learn more about how to get accustomed to the working environment of Nepalese Market, which is very important for the future career development & profession.
Keywords: Beer Industry, Brand Equity, Mature Market, Activations.
Creating Brand Value and Equity in Beer Industry
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms