|Project Title:||Digital Marketing of Apollo Tyres|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Shah, Yagya. (2019). Digital marketing of Apollo Tyres. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This report is a brief description of my ten weeks internship carried out as a compulsory component of the 4th year of BBA. The internship was taken under the organization Apollo Tyres NepalPvt.Ltd. registered as Subha Shree Pvt.Ltd located at Soalteemode, Kathmandu. As a student of Business Management with Marketing as my major, I opted under the department of digital marketing. My designation was Assistant Procurement Manager. This report incorporates all the insights that I have gained in the period of 10 weeks. Working and cooperating with managers and executives, I learnt to approach and address everybody keeping the important things in mind. I learnt how organization does the digital marketing work i.e. creating a remarkable site and analyzing which marketing strategy is beneficial for the company.
Keywords: Apollo Tyres Nepal Pvt.Ltd, Internship, Marketing.
Digital Marketing of Apollo Tyres
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms