|Project Title:||Financial perspective on the procurement procedures of an international non-government organization|
|Author:||Ms. Astha Joshi|
|Advisor:||Dr. Pichit Eamsopana|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Banking|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Joshi, Astha. (2017). Financial perspective on the procurement procedures of an international non-government organization. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship is conducted at Health for Life Project, Nepal which is launched by U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by RTI International, U.S.A. The main objective of this study is to analyze the role of the finance department in the procurement process off an international non-governmental organization (INGO). As an intern in the finance department responsibilities were given to aid the organization in the post procurement process such preparing payment sheets, ensuring availability of required supporting documents, VAT and Tax calculations, reconciliation of staff’s leave statement for salary pay off, bank reconciliation and budget approval. As the roles were focused in post procurement process of the organization, the report focuses on the procurement process as a whole, in a non-profit organization. The results found that on the bases of the assigned tasks mentioned above can clarify and understand the role of the financial department in the procurement process.
Keywords: Finance, Procurement process, Payments.
Financial perspective on the procurement procedures of an international non-government organization
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Non-Life insurance business: Investment, reinsurance, and risk management
- A study of general banking activities and analysis of how service fairness affects quality, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty
- Overall banking system of Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Principles and practices of foreign exchange management department, Nepal Rastra Bank: An overview
- Development of a new insurance product: An overview
- An internship report on “Accounts and financial activities of Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited”
- Landscape of mobile wallet in Nepal