|Project Title:||Development of a new insurance product: An overview|
|Author:||Ms. Aditi Upadhyaya Poudel|
|Advisor:||Dr. Pichit Eamsopana|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Banking|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Poudel, Aditi Upadhyaya. (2017). Development of a new insurance product: An overview. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This report has been prepared as partial fulfillment of the requirement for the cooperative education, faculty of Business Administration at Siam University. Having expressed my interest and desire to work in the field of financial institutions and insurance, I was placed at Muang Thai Insurance Public Company Limited by Siam University itself. I worked for MTI for 15 weeks starting from February 12, 2018 to May 25, 2018 for five days a week for 8 and a half hours each day.
The goal of this internship program is to study the various aspects of product development and business development at an insurance company. The main objectives include: (1) To get an exposure into the working culture of such international organizations; (2) To know how the different insurance products are priced; (3) To learn about the different phases of product development. To achieve the objectives with concrete outcomes, I have shown utter determination and hard work with all the research and analysis activities that I had to perform throughout this internship program. The result found that product development is much more than just coming up with a product idea. It also involves pricing, business development and other marketing activities.
Keywords: Product Development, Research and Analysis, Business Development.
Development of a new insurance product: An overview
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Non-Life insurance business: Investment, reinsurance, and risk management
- A study of general banking activities and analysis of how service fairness affects quality, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty
- Overall banking system of Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Principles and practices of foreign exchange management department, Nepal Rastra Bank: An overview
- Financial perspective on the procurement procedures of an international non-government organization
- An internship report on “Accounts and financial activities of Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited”
- Landscape of mobile wallet in Nepal