|Project Title:||Changing Nature of Everest Hotel|
|Author:||Mr. Abhik Ratna Kansakar|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business English|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2018|
Kansakar, Abhik Ratna. (2018). Changing nature of Everest Hotel. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This Corporative report under the topic “Changing Nature of Hotel” has the aim to understand the latent opportunity of the hotel industry and recognize various facets to adapt to new technology and changing customer behavior. Objective of the study include: (1) Comprehend the nature and structure of the hospitality industry. (2) Know about the contemporary issues pertinent to the business. (3) Create conventional business aptitudes that are required in the present business condition. (4) To get an insight on the hotel culture and customer behavior in accordance to the market in Thailand. With the organization I was relegated to work as Assistant Manager in the department of Sales and Marketing. The duties included to get an insight on taking care of the customer relationship, accompanying creative advertising techniques in order to expand the client base and to enhance the market opportunities.
After the completion of internship it was discovered that issues were settled by understanding the culture and customer behavior and welfares which led in the increase of customer base and overwhelming feedback.
Keywords: Sales and Marketing, Purchasing Change Behavior of Customers.
Changing Nature of Everest Hotel
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal
- Social Network Analysis and Role Hierarchy Mining through MXML-based Event Logs
- Process Simulation and Pattern Discovery through Alpha and Heuristic Algorithms