|Project Title:||Travel E-commerce Marketing Strategy of Ctrip in Travel Online Marketplace
|Author:||Miss Xin Zhang
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Zhang, Xin. (2020). Travel e-commerce marketing strategy of CTRIP in travel online marketplace. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This study focused on researching the effect of market strategy in Ctrip online travel business. The study analyzed the effects of travel e-commerce marketing strategy that affected the development of company. This study found that establishing a correct business model and marketing strategy, implementing the model that includes and provides products to the needs of the market, promotion, and service are highly significant for the travel e-commerce to enlarge the market and increase income. With the constant development of Chinese travel e-commerce, many companies with different business models entered in this market. Therefore this study suggested that these online travel companies should review the consumer market and combine the findings that with own situations to find the most appropriate business model of developement. Results indicated that an appropriate marketing strategy has positive direct effects on enlarging market share and increasing income. This thesis aimed at thouroughly studying the changes of Ctrip’s business model to find out some strategy that can help other online travel companies to improve themselves.
Keywords: e-commerce, travel, market, business model.
Travel e-commerce marketing strategy of CTRIP in travel online marketplace
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping