|Project Title:||Marketing in non-profit organization and overview on project closure|
|Author:||Ms. Sonu Chaudhary|
|Advisor:||Asst. Prof. Dr. Rathavoot Ruthankoon|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2017|
Chaudhary, Sonu. (2019). Marketing in non-profit organization and overview on project closure. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This internship is conducted at RTI International, which is an independent not-for-profit institute based in U.S.A. In Nepal, “Health for Life” a project launched by U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by RTI International for rural health development. The main objective of the report is to describe the importance of marketing activities for non-profit organization. To describe the roles and activities of an employee in the administration department. To describe the various stages and activities in the process of project closure and practices, requirements and key terms related to project close-out. The report is based on an organization operating in a developing country. All the information in report are qualitative data written in the form of experience gained in the organization. A project closure typically involves the dismissal of the teams involved in project, transfer of resources to the client or parent organization, closing of contracts and transfer of the project to next user. Marketing is also an important aspect for non-profit organizations to deliver success in their projects. Therefore, the 4Ps of marketing mix: product, price, promotion and place are also applicable to non-profit organizations.
Keywords: Qualitative data, Project close-out, Marketing mix.
Marketing in non-profit organization and overview on project closure
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
Related by advisor:
- Marketing the pride of Nepal: Goldstar Shoes
- A case study on the traditional marketing practices in a Construction Company
- A case study on the organizational behavior in a construction company
- Advocating the world’s oldest profession agriculture
- An effort towards building a better business ecosystem
- A case study on the quality assessment of product in a Construction Company
- SACCOS and Loan Clients: Periodical Growth of SACCOS and its Socioeconomic Import on Loan Clients