|Project Title:||Marketing Strategy Research of Domestic Smartphones in the Context of the Internet – A Case Study of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Author:||Mr. Huang Xinhan
|Advisor:||Dr. Zhang Li|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Journal of Buddhist Education and Research, Vol. 8 No. 3 (2022): September – December 2022
Huang, Xinhan. (2021). Marketing strategy research of domestic smartphones in the context of the internet: A case study of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Master Independent Study). Bangkok: Siam University.
The “Internet Plus” development plan prompted the Internet as an integral component of China’s economic development while propelling the scaling growth of e-commerce in China. For companies to survive, they must adopt and participate in the evolution of being online. The smartphone market in China grasped the opportunity to expand rapidly; it was hard to ignore the importance of mobile phone brands bringing products to the hands of a broad audience with purchasing power. With the rapid development of the Internet, utilizing highly interactive social networking platforms has gradually become the main battleground for mobile phone brands to launch their marketing and brand communications. However, the complexity of the Internet marketing model continued to affect mobile phone brands’ marketing, and communication strategies brought more challenges to be faced.
This paper applied Huawei as the object of study and centered on literature and studying theories to analyze and examine their marketing and strategy for smartphone products. One of the top 100 companies globally, Huawei has developed its mobile phone products quite rapidly and become one of the leaders in the mobile phone industry. Their market share and brand recognition also reached a particular level. However, it is worth studying how Huawei launched accurate marketing strategies and online marketing campaigns for its smartphone products to win a more significant market position. This study focused on the basic situation of Huawei mobile phones, the market, and the marketing situation for their series of products. This research analyzed and interpreted the operational problems and status of Huawei’s marketing processes, price, market share, and marketing methods.
Keywords: smartphones, marketing, strategy, market positioning.
Marketing Strategy Research of Domestic Smartphones in the Context of the Internet – A Case Study of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Qianyuan Asset Management Company’s Disposal Strategy to Jinli State-owned Real Estate Zombie Enterprise
- Influence of the construction of China-Thailand railway on logistics and economic trade between China-Yunnan and Thailand
- Research on E-commerce Operation Strategy of Apparel Enterprises — A Case study of SHANGYI Apparel Co., LTD
- Research on the Anti-Stress Ability of Enterprise BYD Auto Clerk and the Improvement of Company Benefit
- Research on the Correlationships Between Customer Management and Performance — A Case Study of Xue Er Si
- Research on the Influencing Factors of Organizational Culture on Turnover Intention – A Case Study of Samsung China Group
- Research on Risk Management of Shanxi Bank and Its Enlightenment to Chinese Family Business Management
- Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd
- Research on the Impact of Online Shopping Experience on Consumers’ Repeated Purchase Intention
- A Study on the Brand Development Strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown