|Project Title:||Inventory and Funding of LC Management of Tristar Impex|
|Advisor:||Dr. Parham Porouhan, Ph.D.|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (International Program)|
|Major:||Finance and Banking|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Agrawal, Shubham. (2019). Inventory and funding of LC Management of Tristar Impex. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This report entitled Inventory and Funding of LC Management of Tristar Impex is a short depiction of my eight weeks temporary job did as a mandatory part of the fourth year of BBA.
The objective of the study was to:-
- Understand the concept of Inventory In/Out following the FIFO method of Inventory handling.
- Understand the concept of Funding for Letter of Credit (LC) required for Import & Export of goods
- To have the practical knowledge about Bank procedures before and after LC and also before and after arrival of goods
The entry-level position was taken under the association Tristar Impex situated at Naxal, Kathmandu. As an understudy of Business Management with Financing as my major, I was given works related to Inventory Management and Finance Department. This report fuses all the bits of knowledge that I have picked up in the time of 8 weeks.
Working with administrators and officials, I was able to bring many of my theoretical knowledge to practical like preparation of various reports like Ageing Report, Stock Report, E-VAT filings, Import/Export Duty & many others. With this Internship I was able to have knowledge about working environment for Import and Export in the Nepalese Market
Keywords: Tristar Impex, Inventory, Letter of Credit, Finance, Reports
Inventory and Funding of LC Management of Tristar Impex
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing a stale category in an e-commerce website in Nepal
- Project management journey of E-Mobility from now and beyond IEEE ITEC
- Research/media officer at Investment Management Services
- Landscape of mobile wallets in Nepal
- The Glimpse of technicality in an industrial corporation
- Study on product promotion through digital marketing
- A case study on increasing digital media marketing platform in Nepal