|Project Title:||Research on the Development Model of Agricultural E-commerce Products in Shandong Province, China–Osing Yantai Apple as an Example|
|Author:||Mr. Li Xiuyi
|Advisor:||Associate Professor Dr. Qiu Chao|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Li, Xiuyi. (2021). FResearch on the development model of agricultural E-commerce products in Shandong Province, China–Osing Yantai Apple as an Example. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Under the context of the rapid development of “Internet +”, Yantai City has established its brand with the goals; ① Alleviating poverty and becoming rich, and the comprehensive demonstration project of rural e-commerce as a breakthrough；② Optimize platforms, channels, and services, build a cyber army, to promote the integrated development of the Internet；③ Poverty alleviation development, encourage “mass entrepreneurship and innovation ； ④ Enable poor families to “Internet entrepreneurship” and increase their income. The development of Yantai’s regional economy is inseparable from the sales of Yantai Apples. In recent years, the Yantai regional government has attached great importance to the sales of Yantai Apple’s e-commerce and vigorously supports the development of local e-commerce. However, due to the influence of talent, technology and other factors, there are many difficulties in the development of Yantai Apple’s e-commerce. In order to achieve a breakthrough, Yantai must continuously improve in practice to greatly improve the development level of Yantai Apple’s e-commerce. This article used a variety of methods to find the problems in the development of Yantai Apple’s e-commerce industry. Combining literature review, case analysis and professional experience analysis, corresponding feasible strategies were proposed. This study provided a reference for the development of e-commerce in the Apple industry in Yantai and play a positive role in promoting.
Keywords: Yantai Apple , E-commerce, Internet.
Research on the Development Model of Agricultural E-commerce Products in Shandong Province, China–Osing Yantai Apple as an Example
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Analysis of Cosmetics Marketing Strategy and Development Suggestions in China: A Case Study on Lancome
- Marketing Strategy Research on China Seaport City Travel Agency – Case Study on Blue Harbor Travel Agency in Qinhuangdao City, China
- The Study of Cultural Differences on International Business Negotiations between China and Western Countries
- A Study on the Spillover Effects of China’s Monetary Policy on Thailand and the Belt and Road Initiative
- Chemicals Sales Management and Business Strategy in Green Supply Chain the Case Study of Shandong Jiangyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- The problems and countermeasures of human resource management in Chinese private enterprises —Study on JIANGSU China Construction Engineering Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd
- Research on Multinational Corporations’ Investment Strategies in China’s Agriculture: A Case Study of Thailand’s CP Group
- A Study of the Consumption Tendency of Chinese Traditional Calligraphy Works by Thai-Chinese
- An Empirical Study on Consumption of Educational Products in Chinese Universities