|Project Title:||Research of the Problems and Countermeasures of Sustainable Development of Chinese Food Corporate Brands——A study on Overseas Markets|
|Author:||Mr. Ji Yufei
|Advisor:||Associate Professor Dr. Qiu Chao|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Ji, Yufei. (2021). Research of the problems and countermeasures of sustainable development of Chinese Food Corporate Brands——A study on overseas markets. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Market competitiveness of society has changed from competitiveness of goods to the competitiveness of brands, and brands are a critical factor for the survival and development of catering enterprises. Therefore, building brand culture of catering enterprises has become an inevitable choice for Chinese catering enterprises to go global.
This paper analyzed and studied the problems of catering enterprises’ brand image building, insufficient brand promotion, insufficient enterprise culture, and low brand awareness by strengthening the awareness of brand image. The intensity of publicity shapes enterprise culture and other aspects to find the way to build the brand image of catering enterprises. To solve the existing problems in the process of brand building, it is conducive
for enterprises to gain advantage in the overseas market competition. To better realize the maximization of enterprises’ economic benefits, it can establish a good corporate image in the hearts of customers, deepen the popularity of brand value increase the scale, and lay a solid foundation for the development of enterprises. Based on the investigation of the development and characteristics of overseas Chinese food, the international exploration of famous Chinese food enterprises, as well as the outstanding difficulties in overseas development, this paper introduced experience of the international development of several catering enterprises and puts forward suggestions and analysis on the path of internationalization for Chinese food enterprises.
Keywords: Catering industry, Brand building, Strategy, Overseas market
Research of the Problems and Countermeasures of Sustainable Development of Chinese Food Corporate Brands——A study on Overseas Markets
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Analysis of Cosmetics Marketing Strategy and Development Suggestions in China: A Case Study on Lancome
- Marketing Strategy Research on China Seaport City Travel Agency – Case Study on Blue Harbor Travel Agency in Qinhuangdao City, China
- The Study of Cultural Differences on International Business Negotiations between China and Western Countries
- A Study on the Spillover Effects of China’s Monetary Policy on Thailand and the Belt and Road Initiative
- Chemicals Sales Management and Business Strategy in Green Supply Chain the Case Study of Shandong Jiangyuan Chemical Co., Ltd
- The problems and countermeasures of human resource management in Chinese private enterprises —Study on JIANGSU China Construction Engineering Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd
- Research on Multinational Corporations’ Investment Strategies in China’s Agriculture: A Case Study of Thailand’s CP Group
- A Study of the Consumption Tendency of Chinese Traditional Calligraphy Works by Thai-Chinese
- An Empirical Study on Consumption of Educational Products in Chinese Universities