|Project Title:||Study on Strategies for Improving the Core Competitiveness of Beijing VANKE Pension Apartment in China
|Author:||Ms. Liu Ningning
|Advisor:||Dr. Zhang Li|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Empowering Innovtion and Sustainability in the Next Normal” 27 November 2021
Liu, Ningning. (2022). Study on strategies for improving the core competitiveness of Beijing VANKE Pension Apartment in China. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Siam University.
Aging population has become a health problem that cannot be ignored in China. The imbalance of the supply and demand structure of the elderly service market and the uneven distribution of medical resources affect the quality of life of the elderly in the new era. A single pension institution or medical institution can no longer solve these problems, and now a new pension model has emerged, a combination of medical care and nursing. With rapid transformation of pension institutions and the aging population market in China, these institutions need to actively explore and improve their core competitiveness in order to maintain a competitive advantage in the changing market, and provide better services to the market. This paper used Porter’s Five Forces model and PEST analysis method to analyze the core competitiveness of Beijing VANKE Pension Apartment in China. The presented strategies to effectively improve the competitiveness were: 1. Optimize the industry culture system, enhance the consistency and cohesion of enterprise services; 2. Improve enterprise leadership and core team professionalism; 3. Improve customer satisfaction by improving and perfecting the evaluation system; 4. Pay attention to corporate image, strengthen brand promotion; 5. Focus on innovation and establish an ecological elderly care service system.
Keywords: elderly service, core competitiveness, nursing, Pension Apartments.
Study on Strategies for Improving the Core Competitiveness of Beijing VANKE Pension Apartment in China
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Qianyuan Asset Management Company’s Disposal Strategy to Jinli State-owned Real Estate Zombie Enterprise
- Influence of the construction of China-Thailand railway on logistics and economic trade between China-Yunnan and Thailand
- Research on E-commerce Operation Strategy of Apparel Enterprises — A Case study of SHANGYI Apparel Co., LTD
- Research on the Anti-Stress Ability of Enterprise BYD Auto Clerk and the Improvement of Company Benefit
- Research on the Correlationships Between Customer Management and Performance — A Case Study of Xue Er Si
- Research on the Influencing Factors of Organizational Culture on Turnover Intention – A Case Study of Samsung China Group
- Research on Risk Management of Shanxi Bank and Its Enlightenment to Chinese Family Business Management
- Research on the Problem of Brain Drain in Enterprises: A case study of Huaxi Construction Group Co., Ltd
- Research on the Impact of Online Shopping Experience on Consumers’ Repeated Purchase Intention
- A Study on the Brand Development Strategy of Weifang Cultural and Creative Industries Park Fangtze Eurotown