|Project Title:||Viability of a New Product Launch of Roca Bathroom Products Pvt. Ltd.|
|Advisor:||Ms. Yhing Sawheny|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Semester / Academic year:||2/2019|
Prajapati, Kritisha. (2019). Viability of a new product launch of Roca Bathroom Products Pvt. Ltd. (Cooperative Education). Bangkok: Siam University.
This Cooperative report entitled “Viability of a New Product Launch of Roca Bathroom Products Pvt. Ltd.” incorporates details on the product management department and brand for Roca Bathroom Products Pvt. Ltd. (RBPPL). RBPPL is one of the market leaders of sanitary ware and bathroom products. Its head office is in Gurgaon, India and it handles the administration of entire India and Nepal. Its parent company is Roca whose headquarters is in Spain.
The major objectives of this report are: (1) to understand the procedure of a new product launch. (2) To understand the role of brand management department in the company. Through the internship period, I attained a very good insight on how the company operates in all levels especially the product management department. My main responsibility was to assist the product development team to identify the viability of the new product launch and contribute to the Brand Management department in continuing the brand image of the company.
Upon the completion of the internship it was evident that the company has a very strong tie with its dealers and retailers and launching a new product would be much welcomed by them as they were fully supportive the actions that the company takes. However, if the company can push further for the brand building activities for the mass customers who buy the product at the end of the day, the brand could achieve greater heights.
Keywords: Product Management, Brand Management, Sanitary ware, Bathroom products.
Viability of a New Product Launch Of Roca Bathroom Products Pvt. Ltd.
Faculty of Business Administration, Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Aligning Finance with Digital Media Industry
- Taking Glocal Teen Hero International
- Managing client accounts for all business transaction of Kedia Water House
- Study of Digital Marketing and CRM in Hotel Buddy
- A study on sales department of CG | Motocorp: Suzuki four Wheelers, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study on the marketing and sales of generation next communications PVT. Ltd., Nepal
- A study of operational activities of Himalayan Bank Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A study of the customer service systems in Nepal Investment Bank Limited
- Understanding marketing communication and distribution structure in the Telecom sector at Smart Telecom PVT Ltd