|Project Title:||An analysis of tourism culture differences between China and Thailand – Island, Temple, Palace|
|Author:||Ms. Huang Chunyan|
|Advisor:||Dr. Sajeerat Metheesuwapab|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration|
|Major:||International Master of Business Administration|
Huang Chunyan. (2017). An analysis of tourism culture differences between China and Thailand – Island, Temple, Palace. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The purpose of this article is to understand the difference of tourism culture between China and Thailand from the perspective of islands, temples and palaces, to understand the impact of tourism cultural differences on tourism destinations, and to explore the causes of the differences in tourism culture. Then, according to the characteristics of the two countries’ tourism culture ,establishing reasonable Tourism Development and Development Strategy.Enhance the attraction of tourism culture and realize the sustainable development of cultural tourism.
This article reviews the results of tourism cooperation between China and Thailand and related theoretical research on tourism culture. The core of the article takes Hainan Island, Phuket, Baima Temple, Wat Mangkon, Forbidden City and Grand Palace as examples. Discussing the characteristics of Sino-Thai tourism culture,including the cultural characteristics of tourism products, tourism resources and so on;Secondly, according to the description of the typical tourism culture differences between China and Thailand. The article analyzes the causes of differences, and propose effective ways to deal with the differences in tourism culture.
Tourism culture is influenced by the geographical region, traditional culture, historical culture, and social environment. The cultural features in tourism of Hainan Island, Phuket, Baima Temple,Wat Mangkon ,Forbidden City and Grand Palace are the product of cultural differences.To promote the further development of China-Thailand tourism, it is necessary to focus on culture and develop characteristic cultural tourism.
Keywords: Sino-Thai Tourism Tourism Culture Cultural Differences.
An analysis of tourism culture differences between China and Thailand – Island, Temple, Palace
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- A Study of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Economic Growth in Guangxi
- Role of the State Bank of Pakistan in Pakistan economy and banking
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand
- The EU as a model for ASEAN
- The influence of digital marketing on consumer buying decision of industrial machinery
- A study of the community based tourism for successful implementation in Banteay Chhmar Temple, Cambodia
- The relation factors of the employee turnover intention of Thai Union Group in Mahachai, Samut Sakhon. (TUG)Thailand
- A study of the impact of the demographic characteristic of Chinese tourists consumption behavior in Thailand
- An empirical study of the impact of third-party payments on inflation in China
- The competitive strategies of the International Program in Hotel and Tourism Management Department at Siam University case study approach