|Project Title:||A study of factors influencing tourism development of Heritage Sites in Hanoi|
|Author:||Mr. Nguyen Trong Vinh|
|Advisor:||Assoc. Prof. Dr.Om Huvanand|
|Degree:||Master in Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Hotel and Tourism Management|
Vinh, Nguyen Trong. (2019). A study of factors influencing tourism development of Heritage Sites in Hanoi. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
As a capital of Vietnam, Hanoi is rich in culture, historical and has traditional values. Hanoi has been our capital for almost 2000 years. Therefore, tourism has been strongly developed in Hanoi. Tourism has become one of the most important industries contributing to the economic in Hanoi. The purpose of this research was to explore the significant factors influencing tourism development of heritage sites in Hanoi, and to identify the role of World Heritage sites on domestic and international tourists’ decision to visit Hanoi’s heritage sites.
The study also found that older tourists were more knowledgeable about the World Heritage status of Hanoi before they started their trips. Thus, the study was conducted to explore the relationship of heritage sites with tourism development in Hanoi. In this paper, first we present a short review of this research, followed by the methodology and the main results of our study. Finally, the research would provide useful insights to local community and government in better planning and managing tourism activities to heritage tourists.
Keywords: Tourism development, Hanoi, World Heritage Sites.
A study of factors influencing tourism development of Heritage Sites in Hanoi
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- A case study of management failure in Mitigating employee turnover in the Hotel Industry
- A study of business opportunity and investment to Binh Buong, VietNam
- A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School
- A study of Cai Rang floating market towards tourists’ satisfaction at Can Tho City in Vietnam
- The study on innovation of human resource management of Wuhan Education and training Company C in China
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later