|Project Title:||Research on the Development Strategy of QILU Culture and Tourism Group Co., Ltd|
|Author:||Mr. Luda Zhao|
|Advisor:||Dr. Li Zhang|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Zhao, Luda. (2020). Research on the Development Strategy of QILU Culture and Tourism Group Co., Ltd. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
Through an accelerated reform and opening of the economy, China has achieved rapid economic growth and the rise of national income. With the advances in science and technology, the cultural and travel industry has also been quietly developing with the assistance of the internet. Due to these circumstances, a fiercely competitive environment has formed. Companies must adapt to these changes and formulate appropriate development strategies to maintain their position in the economy, especially cultural centric companies.
Qilu, a known Holy Land in China, is a popular tourist attraction for both locals as well as global travelers, and the company offers highly competitive packages and services, which has made it a famous company in Qilu. The company has yet to establish its business development strategy and suffer negatively from the numerous asset and personnel integration responsibilities, which results in shallow profit levels. The company must develop its strategy to sustain its growth in the industry.
This study chose Qilu Culture and Tourism Group as the research object. Further research combined China’s culture and tourism industry with domestic and foreign scholars’ research. It then was compared with strategic management related theories to evaluate the internal and external environment of Qilu’s cultural tourism industry. This study then implemented PEST and SWOT analysis to create a clear picture of the group’s position and how their control capabilities stand from a quantitative and qualitative perspective. In conclusion, this research offers recommendations for strategic guidance and development based on its deficiencies that will promote a healthy and sustainable future and growth for Qilu Culture and Tourism Group.
Keywords: Strategic analysis, Development strategy, Strategic choice, Qilu Cultural Tourism.
Research on the Development Strategy of QILU Culture and Tourism Group Co., Ltd
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Research on Jiangxiaobai’s Brand Construct Based on Emotional Marketing
- Psychological and Behavior Analysis of Consumers Under Hunger Marketing: A Case Study of NIKE Company
- Analysis on the Network Marketing and Strategy Optimization of Starbucks in China
- Research on the Impact of China’s Population Aging on Residents’ Consumption
- Research on Evaluation System of Social Responsibility of Public Enterprises
- Research on the Construction and Management of Echelon Talent in Growing Enterprises—Case Study on Mai Leite Nc Technology Limited Company
- Ali Pay and WeChat Pay Comparative Study in Bangkok
- Research on the Influence of Employee Social Network on Individual Performance
- An Impact Study on Consumer Experience and Buying Behaviors on Purchasing Apple Inc Products
- Study on the intermediary and regulating mechanism of paternalistic leadership on employee innovative behaviors in small and medium-sized enterprises