|Project Title:||Factors Affecting Decision Making in Financial Industry|
|Author:||Ms. Simar Preet Arora|
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Financial & Banking Management|
Arora, Simar Preet. (2019). Factors Affecting Decision Making in Financial Industry. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This documentary research paper discusses the utilization of risk management and decision making in the financial industry as a tool to solve the problem to be investigated such as corruptions and frauds. This study analyzed the risk management decision-making process in a financial firm. This paper also focuses on the finding for corruption. Corruption is a major problem, and not only in developing countries. It impedes economic growth, weakens the rule of law and undermines the legitimacy of financial institutions. This article also examines the techniques used by the financial industry for risk management.
In order to achieve the objectives of the educational data that has been collected from secondary sources, including books, journals, websites and online publications that identify the risks that the institution is facing, develop risk management processes and analyze risk management techniques differently. Finally, it can be concluded that institutions should be at greater risk of anticipating unwanted changes and hedging accordingly as it becomes a source of competitive advantage and effective management of the financial industry.
Keywords: Risk management, Decision making, Financial Industry.
Factors Affecting Decision Making in Financial Industry
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand