|Project Title:||A study of business opportunities and investment to Binh Duong, Vietnam|
|Author:||Mr. Sa Phia Kim|
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Kim, Sa Phia. (2019). A study of business opportunities and investment to Binh Duong, Vietnam. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This study explores business opportunity and investment at Binh Duong province in Vietnam. The objective of this study is to explore the business opportunity of Binh Duong province for foreign direct investment and business opportunity of local people dealing with Garment and Textile products, Construction and building, Restaurant and Bar, Agricultural Products and Exportation.
Target population was business people from Binh Duong various statements regarding to the factors that business opportunities for foreign investment dealing with how relationship between garment and textile products, construction and buliding, restaurant and bar, agricultureal products, exportation and business opportunity for foreign investment at Binh Duong Province in Vietnam. Both primary and secondary data source were used to ask research questions. Surveys were conducted to understand the right target and approach towards the research, questionnaires were used as the surveys for this research.
Overall satisfaction of business opportunity was relationship between garment and textile products, construction and building, restaurant and bar, agricultural products and exportation were statistically significant at the 0.01 level, showing confidence interval of the differences according to SPSS software’s statistics dealing with their perceptions such as satisfied, very satisfied, neutral, dissatisfied and very dissatisfied with business opportunity in Binh Duong province, Vietnam.
Keywords: investment, business, agricultural, significant, approach, construction and target.
A study of business opportunities and investment to Binh Duong, Vietnam
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand