|Project Title:||Influence on consumer behavior key success factors for international business management|
|Author:||Miss Qin Yasha
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakorn Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 9-10 July 2020
Qin, Yasha. (2020). Influence on consumer behavior key success factors for international business management. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
The study focused on critical success factors for International Business Management that influenced consumer behavior and their effects on International Business Management. This research also analyzed how culture influenced these factors and the importance of social class for international business management. The objectives of the study were: 1) to further understanding the cultural and social classes that have a direct influence on consumer behaviors in the International Business Environment; 2) to increase knowledge of international business management and creating a balance between cultural and management. This research aimed to describe the importance of cultural and social class factors, define their impact and report how the influence of cultural and social class can improve the guidelines of international business management through the cultural and social class. This study used a documentary research format and offers suggestions to guide those that are interested in becoming an effective manager in the international business environment. Many opportunities and challenges take place in the international business arena, and this research offers several views as guidance for solutions to the difficulties faced regarding culture and social class. It is the recommendation of this research to focus on the importance of the differences in communication and languages to become a productive and successful manager in international business.
Keywords: consumer behavior, cultural class, social class, international business management.
Influence on consumer behavior key success factors for international business management
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Impact of service quality and customer perception: A case study of private clinics in Myanmar
- The influence and prospect of digital marketing communication on purchase decision making process of youth consumer in Myanmar
- Importance of brand personality to customer loyalty in Myanmar telecom industries
- Opportunities and Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Myanmar
- A study on the factors influencing Myanmar students’ choice of University courses
- The Study on Customer Behavior of Buying Private Car in Yangon, Myanmar
- A study of marketing strategy towards market development orientation: A case study of Asia World Company in Yangon, Myanmar
- Access to quality education and peacebuilding: A case study of internally displaced persons in Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
- A study of relationship between service quality and business Major Myanmar students’ satisfaction at three selected private universities in Bangkok, Thailand