|Project Title:||The impact of leadership and ethical development in the organization|
|Author:||Phra Hteya Vamsa|
|Advisor:||Assoc. Prof. Dr.Om Huvanand|
|Degree:||Master in Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||Human Resource Management|
Phra Hteya Vamsa. (2019). The impact of leadership and ethical development in the organization. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This research aimed to investigate ethical leadership development in an organization, how it can transform an organization effectively and advantages so the organization can improve and be innovative in the future. The study was designed as documentary research and is focused on ethical leadership and ethical development within organizations, especially in the Western part of Myanmar, in Rakhine state to achieve sustainable growth with peace and stability in the long-term. Moral leadership was one of the main factors in bringing positive change to the organization. However, if there is J.\O etbfoal leadership in, the organization, they will not be able to change in the direction they desire and could experience negative change instead. Ethical leadership is related to considerate behavior, honesty, trust in leadership, interactional fairness, and socialized charismatic leadership. Even though there are many kinds of leadership and ethics, all are based on people is thinking, ethical leaders, think logically, critically, and ethically, with no intention to harm others. Otherwise, to be active vital players, leaders need to attend capacity building classes, workshops, seminars, and conferences which ensures learning and promote leadership qualities. They should also participate in mental training class, just like mindfulness meditation. Leaders are the driving force, whether his or her society develops or not. So, leaders need to possess ethical leadership, clear mental quality, and competence in the 21st century.
Keywords: Leadership, Ethical development, Organization.
The impact of leadership and ethical development in the organization
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- A case study of management failure in Mitigating employee turnover in the Hotel Industry
- A study of business opportunity and investment to Binh Buong, VietNam
- A Research on Negotiated Interaction of Chinese Class in Bangyikhan Wittayakom School
- A study of Cai Rang floating market towards tourists’ satisfaction at Can Tho City in Vietnam
- The study on innovation of human resource management of Wuhan Education and training Company C in China
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later