|Project Title:||A study of business opportunity and investment to Binh Buong, VietNam|
|Author:||Mr. Sa Phia Kim|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
Kim, Sa Phia. (2018). A study of business opportunity and investment to Binh Buong, VietNam. (Independent study, Master of Business Administration). Bangkok: Siam University.
This study explores business opportunity and investment at Binh Duong province in Vietnam. The objective of this study is to explore the business opportunity of Binh Duong province for foreign direct investment and business opportunity of local people dealing with Garment and Textile products, Construction and building, Restaurant and Bar, Agricultural Products and Exportation.
Target population was business people from Binh Duong province of foreignes and local business people. The sample size, calculates method for this research as N = 400/ (1+400 (0.05²)), Therefore n = 200. So the researchers take 200 respondents as sample size for this study. So, 200 questionaries were collected for this survey. Local business people and foreigners from Binh Duong province and its area were asked to rate the level of agreements based on a five point of the Likert rating scale with providing the various statements regarding to the factors that business opportunities for foreign investment dealing with how relationship between garment and textile products, Construction and Buliding, restaurant and bar, agricultureal products, exportation and business opportunity for foreign investment at Binh Duong Province in Vietnam.
Both primary and secondary data source were used to ask research questions. Survey are conducted to understand the right target and approach towards the research, questionnaires are used as the surveys for this research.
Overall satisfaction of business opportunity was relationship with between Garment and Textile products, Construction and Building, Restaurant and Bar, Agricultural Products and Exportation were statistically significance at the 0.01 level, show confidence interval of the differences according to SPSS software’s statistics dealing with their perceptions such as satisfied, very satisfied, natural, dissatisfied and very dissatisfied business opportunity in Binh Duong province, Vietnam.
Keywords: investment, business, agricultural, significant, approach, construction and target.
A study of business opportunity and investment to Binh Buong, VietNam
International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- The study on innovation of human resource management of Wuhan Education and training Company C in China
- A study of the effect of organizational politics on employee turnover in private institution in Nigeria
- Maximising employees’ work potential at Dangote group of companies limited, Nigeria
- The Status and Prospects of Internet Finance Credit Services at Bangkok: A Case Study Based on Ant Check Later
- Employee rewarding and its affect on motivation
- Key Success Factor in Strategy Implementation: A Case Study of LocalTapiola Etelä Insurance Company
- The worldwide role of Innovation in Startup Financing and Implications for Financial Problems
- The Model of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Case Study in the Sportswear Industry
- A Study of Factors Relating to Thailand-Cambodia Cross-Border Clothing Trade between Aranyaphrathet and Poipet