|Project Title:||A Study of a Business Continuity Role During a Pandemic for the Retail Industry
|Author:||Mr. Mostafa Khalifa
|Advisor:||Dr. Tanakom Limsarun|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (International Program)|
|Major:||International Business Management|
2nd National and International Academic Conference “Innovation and Management for Sustainability” 15-16 December 2020
Khalifa, Mostafa. (2021). A study of a business continuity role during a pandemic for the retail industry. (Master’s independent study). Bangkok: Master of Business Administration Siam University.
Pandemics have a massive impact on business operations, which causes an increase in employee absences, particularly during infection peak waves. The retail industry is struggling worldwide; they are either closed by government orders or closed by the company to protect workers and the public. The consequences of the 2020 pandemic are likely to be dramatic and long-lasting. Retailers are not managing this particular challenge to have potential local suppliers sustained long term supply as a contingency plan. A business without a BCP puts the assets, people, and stakeholders at risk. This documentary research illustrates and summarizes the impact of pandemics and survival underlined in the business world, particularly in the retail industry. The findings point out a business continuity plan since it forces managers to evaluate their businesses’ weaknesses and threats from a fair prospect. The process of creating a continuity business plan can raise concerns about employee development and intellectual assets security. Creating and advancing the BCP for the retail business will ensure that the resources and data to deal with disruptions and failures or disasters.
Keywords: Pandemic, Business continuity Plan, Retail Industry.
A Study of a Business Continuity Role During a Pandemic for the Retail Industry
Master of Business Administration (International Program), Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Media as a New Market of the Chinese Enterprise
- Analysis of Market Opportunities and Change in Consumer Purchasing Behavior in The Internet Era
- How do Business Managers Guard Against the Conspiracy of Feminism
- The Change in Consumer Behavior under the Internet Revolution: A Shift to Online Shopping
- A Research on Agricultural Products Cold Chain Logistics in Guangxi Under the Background of Guangxi Free Trade Zone
- The influence of the cultural diversity on international business strategies formulation
- Customer Trust and Confidence Toward Startup Businesses
- Management Communication Research on Futong Group Communication Technology (Thai) Company
- Research on Human Resource Management of Family Business: A Case Study on Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd
- What Make Your Customers Satisfy? A Case Study of Online Shopping